SECURING THE BOOKING
- The booking of the trial or service(s) is only reserved once a 50% non-refundable deposit is paid by the client.
- Please note booking a trial does NOT reserve the booking of service(s) for the event day.
PAYMENT & DEPOSITS
- Payments can be made via bank transfer/ PayPal only. The 50% deposit paid will be taken off the total fees.
- The outstanding fees of the service(s) booked are to be paid on the date of booking.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT
- The client shall inform the artist of any issues that may affect the use of equipment or products - this includes allergies, sensitivities, medical or skin conditions and other such problems which the client feels can restrict the service(s) they wish to book.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse service(s) to the client / members of the party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
- The client may cancel any service(s) at any point up until 48 hours prior their booking, however the 50% deposit will not be refunded. A booking cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at the full fee of the agreed service(s) (expected via bank transfer/ PayPal on the same day).
- If for any reason the client needs to cancel their booking of service(s), it is to be clearly stated via e-mail or text message only, (phone calls, whatsapp or social media messages will not be accepted as cancellation) The artist will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until the point of cancellation, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.
- Cancellations made by the artist due to circumstances restricting the artist's performance will be fully refunded to the client within 3 days. No further compensation will be offered.
- The client agrees that the artist may request and use any photography of their work for publicity purposes including artist's social media pages and website.
- The client will cover any necessary travel fees of the artist, including congestion / toll charge and parking charges.
By reserving the booking of trial or service(s) with 50% non-refundable deposit, the client accepts these terms and conditions.